We are searching for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven Sales Rep - Account Manager. An ideal candidate will learn fast, keep up with the latest technology developments, present confidently, communicate effectively, and ultimately keep our customers happy. This position is located in Quito, Ecuador.
As a Wursta Sales Rep / Account Manager, you will represent Wursta as our customer's dedicated solution-oriented advisor. You will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Sales Rep - Account Manager’s role is to look for new customers and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, gain knowledge of the customer’s technology initiatives and business needs, and seek to resolve client technical constraints by identifying value-added products and services to help their business innovate and grow.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
● Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
● Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
● Answer questions about the products
● Negotiate prices and terms, prepare sales agreements and close agreements to maximize profits
● Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
● Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
● Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify and grow new business opportunities with existing clients
- Take meeting notes and keep detailed, organized documentation on all client communications
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 5+ years sales experience with a proven record of achievement
- 2+ years in Cloud, SaaS, or IaaS sales
- Hands-on experience working directly with C Level Executives
- Technical knowledge of Google Cloud landscape and cross-channel partnering products highly desired
- Strong relationship and solution selling skills with a strong understanding of complex sales cycles
- Ability to successfully outbound prospective leads and close deals
- Experience in three-party sales process and presentations
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and/or other CRM systems
- Must pass Google Cloud Sales Certifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A courteous and professional client-centric attitude
- Proactive, driven, and willing to take initiative
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Be an advocate for the work, have a passion for technology
- Ability to become a G Suite roadmap expert and keep up with the latest technology developments
Founded in 2014 by a former Googler, Wursta is innovating and growing. We are building a strong foundational team and establishing many of the elements of culture and ethics that will drive our growth for years to come. We are also establishing partnerships with world-class software companies, like Google. Our clients range from small and growing organizations to the largest companies in the world.
Wursta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.