Salary: Competitive market-based salary + benefits
Location: Austin, TX
We are searching for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and collaborative Account Coordinator. An ideal candidate will learn fast, keep up with the latest technology developments, present confidently, and ultimately be motivated by keeping our clients happy.
The Account Coordinator’s role is to provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives. You will be working closely with the Account Team to ensure our customers’ needs and goals are being met. You will have the opportunity to work within all industry verticals gaining knowledge and experience in all facets of the business. This is a fast paced team with opportunity for growth working directly with members of our leadership team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the account services team in day-to-day management of client needs and deliverables
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our client’s businesses – key issues, competitive insight, technology initiatives, and industry trends.
- Take meeting notes and maintain detailed, organized documentation on all client communications
- Anticipate potential or expectation issues and work with the Account Managers and Account Directors in time to act proactively.
- Proactively keep the team organized by making sure all information is kept up to date, that all work being delivered is assured at best quality
- Monitor competitive activity and report it back to the team on a weekly basis.
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage Salesforce database and update client account records
- Conduct research on clients and perform market and competitive research
- Collaborate with the team to identify and grow opportunities within account list
- Assist with challenging client requests and escalations as needed
- Assist with customer prepared presentations, reports, and other necessary documentation as indicated by the account team
- BA or BS preferred
- Salesforce and G Suite experience highly desired
- 1-2 years of work experience in client services or customer success a plus
- A courteous and professional client-centric attitude
- Proactive, driven, and willing to take initiative
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Be an advocate for the work, have a passion for technology
- Sense of purpose and values (including fostering inclusion and being kind) are critical
- Strong task management skills and attention to detail.