Wursta is looking for a talented Solutions Marketer interested in working with a high growth team to create new solutions offerings associated with Google Cloud and other technology partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting messaging and go to market offers that show how technology can help companies compete in a modern world and also has experience building sales collateral and tackling challenges without an existing playbook.
This role is highly cross-functional, with a focus on both strategy and execution. You will work with technical delivery, sales, marketing, and more to build compelling content and assets (datasheets, web pages, blogs, whitepapers, presentations, infographics, videos, and more) to help reach marketing/sales goals, including establishing thought leadership, enabling sales/customer success, growing our footprint at existing customers, and landing new customers.
This position is located at our new office in Austin, TX. Remote employees in CO, FL, GA, IA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, and TX may be considered.
- Create strategy, positioning, and messaging for new solutions campaign programs
- Develop and write positioning statements, messaging documents with an overview, and customer benefits (business and technical)
- Define and lead go-to-market launch strategy in collaboration with marketing teams, product management, sales, channel partners and technical service teams
- Stay up to date on partner technology road maps to identify key updates that will need to be communicated to clients and potential clients
- Own creation of compelling executive content for consumption in campaigns and events, working with internal teams and external partner marketing materials
- Work with marketing team members to ensure key messages make their way into each market in the highest value way
- Own development of key sales tools (presentations, one pagers, service detail documents) and collaborate with account management and sales leaders to bring solutions narratives into the selling and renewal process
- Champion solution positioning and messaging internally and externally
- Understand broad market trends and challenges faced by Wursta customers and prospects and how Wursta’s portfolio of solutions solves those challenges
- 5+ years of technology services marketing, product management, or technical marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop messaging, conduct webinars, and create GTM plans with a “make it happen” attitude
- Experience with content generation, including creating whitepapers, datasheets, infographics, web copy, blogs, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) tools
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical products into use cases and business value
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings to online meetings
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including marketing team members, technical teams, creative services, customer success teams, sales, and partners
- Creativity to develop unique marketing concepts to engage all target audiences (customers, partners, sales, and internal)
- Experience with Cloud services and cybersecurity preferred. Strong understanding of the business environment and what keeps executives up at night
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable
Founded in 2014 by a former Googler, Wursta is innovating and growing. We are building a strong foundational team and establishing many of the elements of culture and ethics that will drive our growth for years to come. We are also establishing partnerships with world-class software companies, like Google. Our clients range from small and growing organizations to the largest companies in the world.
Wursta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.