Wursta is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and results-driven Cloud Sales Executive. The primary job function is to leverage relationships with C-level executives to maximize their use of the Google Cloud, while driving revenue growth for both Wursta and Google.
An entrepreneurial spirit who has a track record of hitting revenue goals quarter over quarter, strong solution selling skills, and the understanding of complex, three-party sales cycles. This position is ideally located at our office in Austin, TX, although a remote work option will be considered for the right candidate.
At Wursta, we thrive on generating value for our customers and are hyper-focused on improvement and growth. We have created a new breed of consultants and technical experts in the enterprise cloud industry that combine strong technical know-how with ingenuitive and effective process improvements. And our results speak for themselves.
- Consistently close business with prospective customers to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable about Google Cloud products and Wursta services
- Engage consistently with Google sales teams to maximize sales efforts across territories
- Create curated sales plans in response to customer business goals. Define sales KPIs and success indicators to present directly to interested parties.
- Oversee complex sales cycles from lead generation through conversion and close
- Provide customer solutions by identifying and highlighting product features and functionality
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate cross functionally with colleagues from sales process through handoff of successfully closed deals
- Proactively streamline and improve processes as necessary to maintain operational efficiencies
- Maintain customer data in Salesforce
- 5+ years sales experience with a proven record of achievement
- 2+ years in Cloud, SaaS, or IaaS sales
- Hands-on experience working directly with C Level Executives
- Technical knowledge of Google Cloud landscape and cross-channel partnering products highly desired
- Strong relationship and solution selling skills with a strong understanding of complex sales cycles
- Ability to successfully outbound prospective leads and close deals
- Experience in three-party sales process and presentations
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and/or other CRM systems
- Must pass Google Cloud Sales Certifications