As a Wursta Change Manager you will become part of a world class Collaboration Design Team known for leading enterprise organizations to the cloud. Our collaboration design team are experts in end to end deployment change, leveraging the G Suite tools to transform the way their people are working. We are firm believers that the organization itself does not change, but its people do.
As a Change Manager you will:
- Focus on transforming client’s business through change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people in an effort to drive value.
- Create and implement communications, marketing, training and support strategies and tactics to maximize user adoption & proficiency and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved.
- Support the Change Management Lead in driving stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement throughout technology consulting projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for core components of the change management strategy including communications plan, training plan, and support plan.
- Ability to travel is essential to visit client locations for key meetings and major project milestones (20-30% travel).
- Minimum 5 years of Change Management consulting experience.
- Strong leadership, communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences from entry-level users to C-level executives.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics while maintaining a strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Learning mindset with desire to advance to a role leading client engagements.
- Experience using G Suite preferred.