As a Wursta Account Manager, you will represent Wursta as our customer's dedicated solution-oriented advisor. You will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, gain knowledge of the customer’s technology initiatives and business needs, and seek to resolve client technical constraints by identifying value-added products and services to help their business innovate and grow.
We are searching for an experienced, self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative, and results-driven Account Manager. An ideal candidate will learn fast, keep up with the latest technology developments, present confidently, communicate effectively, and ultimately keep our customers happy. This position is located in Austin, TX.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify and grow new business opportunities with existing clients
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Take meeting notes and keep detailed, organized documentation on all client communications
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements & Experience
- Proven work experience in client services or a solution sales role. Agency experience a plus.
- BA or BS preferred
- G Suite experience highly desired
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to become a G Suite roadmap expert and keep up with the latest technology developments
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Be an advocate for the work, have a passion for technology
- Entrepreneurial-spirited, self-starter, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative