We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative, and results-driven G Suite Deployment Engineer looking to catapult his/her self, our clients, and his/her colleagues through hard work. Be able to learn fast, keep up with the latest technology developments, present confidently, communicate effectively, and grow-all while keeping our customers happy. Position includes organizing, implementing, and managing projects; learning about and implementing new technologies; and interacting with customers to deliver outstanding customer service and value. Because we are growing, there is a lot of room for growth within Wursta! This position is located at our new offices in Atlanta, GA or Austin, TX.
At Wursta, we hire motivated people and give them autonomy, training, and resources to solve problems for our clients and deliver excellent results. We focus on generating value and are obsessed with internal and external improvement and growth. And our results speak for themselves. We have created a new breed of consultants and technical experts in the enterprise cloud industry that combine strong technical know-how with ingenuitive and effective process improvements.
As a G Suite Deployment Engineer you will work as a joint delivery team between the customer and the Wursta project team to design, setup, and execute complex implementations of the G Suite solution to our Wursta customers. You will:
- Gather technical requirements and help document the solution.
- Learn and apply Google and Wursta best practices for G Suite configuration and migration
- Plan, set up, and execute data migration from the client’s legacy system (ie O365, Exchange, Sharepoint, Dropbox, etc…) to G Suite using Google or 3rd party migration tools.
- Analyze and troubleshoot data migration logs and take appropriate action to correct errors.
- Provide Help Desk support in the weeks following a client go-live.
- Ability to travel is essential to visit client locations for key meetings and major project milestones (10-30% travel).
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in support of project go-live events will be essential.
- Provide routine reports to clients and management on status of project tasks and associated deliverables.
- Provide end-user training and/or support as required per project scope.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot performance of deployed solutions.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for deployed solutions including end-user guides and process manuals.
- 1-4 years of experience.
- Project and task management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Ability to maintain sustained periods of intense focus and concentration when necessary. Great attention to detail is essential.
- Google Deployment Specialist certification, or ability to obtain this certification within short order.
- Experience managing or administering one or more of the following enterprise messaging platforms: MS Exchange 2003 or higher, Lotus Notes 6.5.5 or higher, Groupwise 6.5 or higher
- Strong understanding of networking concepts (ie DNS, IP Addressing, Basic Routing, Network Security, SPF)
- Prior experience managing or administering enterprise directory structures such as MS Active Directory and/or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Exceptional oral and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Basic business knowledge outside of domain (legal concepts, HR regulatory issues).
- Ability to work individually on problems, but recognize appropriate escalation timelines and methods. Strong sense of team-oriented problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrated the ability to be a self-starter with the willingness and eagerness to learn.
- Bachelor degree
- Prior G Suite help desk, deployment and/or administration experience.
- Experience supporting mobile devices in an enterprise environment
- Experience working in cloud-computing environments (e.g., GCP, AWS)
- Professional consulting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- Familiarity with Google SDK’s and API’s
- Familiarity with 3rd party MDM and SAML-based SSO solutions
Founded in 2014 by a former Googler, Wursta is innovating and growing. We are building a strong foundational team and establishing many of the elements of culture and ethics that will drive our growth for years to come. We are also establishing partnerships with world-class software companies, like Google. Our clients range from small and growing organizations to the largest companies in the world.
Wursta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.